- If you are advertising t shirt printing design your own shirt for a company, band, sporting team, or brand, you will likely need to focus on logo. The Nike swoosh logo, for example, is a very simple but effective design. A design for a sporting team might feature the team colors or the team’s mascot. A t shirt printing design your own shirt design for your band might focus on an image of the band or a graphic that represents the band’s style or sound.
- If you are making a t-shirt to showcase a personal photoshop or drawing, you will need to focus on how it will look on t shirt printing design your own shirt. Think about how original the illustration is and how the colors are working in the illustration.
- Consider using a photo in your design for t shirt printing design your own shirt. Use your own photo. You may use a picture made by someone else, but only if you have acquired the legal rights to use that image. You can also buy a stock image for t shirt printing design your own shirt.
- When using lighter shirts, avoid pastel colors like yellow, light blue, or light pink. These colors will be visible on the shirts but may not be legible at a distance. And if you are designing a t shirt printing design your own shirt printing design your own shirt with a logo, you want to make sure that logo is legible from far away!
- If you decide to use pastel colors, add an outline of a darker color to the lighter color to highlight the text and make it easier to read.
- Darker colored t shirt printing design your own shirt printing design your own shirt look good with lighter ink colors, such as pastels. But be careful when using darker ink colors on darker colored shirts like cardinal (dark blue), maroon, or forest green. These colors may look great on the computer or in a drawing, but when they print, the t shirt printing design your own shirt color sometimes distorts the ink color. As a result, they can appear more brown or dull.
- If you decide to use Adobe Illustrator to create your design, the Global Colours settings can help immensely with color schemes.
- If you plan to use software with a high capacity for manipulation (such as Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Gimp, Adobe Illustrator, or Paint Shop Pro), you can use a standard image and radically transform it to fit your needs.
- Creating a vector outline on Inkscape is an especially effective way to resize a photo if necessary.
- Think about how you can make the design look cohesive, so that all the parts or elements fit well together. A balanced image will immediately draw the eye in rather than away from an image.
Determine the placement of the design on the t shirt printing design your own shirt. Would your design work better as a centered image, an image on the top left of the t-shirt or as a wraparound image?
Complete a final mock up of the t shirt printing design your own shirt design. It’s best to sketch your ideas out before putting them on your t shirt printing design your own shirt. Try out several different designs and color combinations. Keep in mind color contrast and dimension. Make sure the image is balanced and cohesive.
- If you are designing a t shirt printing design your own shirt for a brand or company, a simple design in the center of the shirt may be the most effective.
- Don’t forget you can also use the back of the tshirt to include a branding slogan (“Just Do It”). Or a song lyric from a song by the band you are designing the tshirt for.
- When in doubt, get a second opinion. Ask friends, family, or coworkers what design and color scheme they like best.
With My Hot T Shirt Store, You're Always Protected, And Are Able To Track Your Order Through The "Track Order Status" Navigation That We Provide. We deliver gold watches for women, Latest Fashion Trends custom t shirts and t Shits Collection with 3D cat shirts. T shirt printing design your own shirt and fashion jewelry women accessories. Cheap dresses plus size clothing for women accessories sexy summer dresses and Funny trending latest gadgets available.
We Provide Free Shipping Service, On Orders Over 49$, Because Your Satisfaction Is Our Number One Priority :)
We're Looking Forward To A long Customer Relationship, Become Our Happy Customer Today, And Feel Free To Contact Us Through Messenger Or At Contact us